Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 10 - Lon Hagler

Date: 3/25/2012
Location:  Lon Hagler
 Time:  4:00- 7:30pm
Weather:  70 Degrees and no wind

Thea, Dad, and I took the kayaks to Lon Hagler.  I tried to fly fish near the inlet with no success. Dad caught one fish on a jointed Rapala near the North side of the dam.   Dad and I then switched off with the kayak and Thea and I trolled the dam face with the kayaks and I caught one small rainbow on a silver and blue Little Cleo Spoon.  Thea then caught two rainbows on the same Little Cleo spoon.   It was the first kayak fishing trip of the season and it was great to get out on the water!

Thea fighting her second fish of the day!

2 comments:

  1. It should be a Youtube Video, Mr. Manger. That might explain the issue, maybe you just can't see it at work?

    ReplyDelete